If you’ve been following us and waiting for our 55+ community to start selling, the wait is nearly over.
We’ve finally got pricing, and we’re about to open up for sales.
As of today, September 28th, we are taking reservations, but in the next couple of weeks, we’ll have the homes ready to write contracts on.
As we so often do, we’re trying to offer the first few units a discounted price from what we believe the market to be at. This means that if you act quickly, you can be one of the first few people into this community at the best prices its likely to see.
Country View Villas
Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll be taking reservations on our 1st four buildings. As soon as we record the plat, we’ll start converting those reservations into contracts, and writing new contracts. The 1st TEN contracts will be at our early-bird pricing.
Here is the order that we are building in:
- Building #1: Which will have two of our models, and a Grandview with a loft for sale, and a Windsor Court for sale.
- Building #2: Which will have two more of our models, and a Stratford for sale, and a Bristol Court with a loft for sale.
- Building #14: This will have a Bristol Court, a Bristol Court with a loft, a Windsor Court, and a Windsor Court with a loft, all for sale.
- Building #12: This will have a Windsor Court, a Windsor Court with a loft, a Grandview, and a Grandview with a loft, all for sale.
During this time, we’ll also be submitting our clubhouse plans for building. Since that is technically a commercial building, they tend to take a little longer to approve through the cities, but we will strive to begin construction on it as soon as possible so that our homeowner can enjoy the amenities it provides in as quick a time as possible.
Rarely do we post pricing on our website, since it can fluctuate so rapidly, especially in this turbulent market. But for the first 10 contracts (reservations converted to contract are included in this number), we will be offering these homes at our early-bird pricing, which we feel is somewhat of a discount on the current market.
Why are we doing this?
There are multiple reasons, one of which is the hassle factor involved with being the first movers into a new subdivision. For example, our construction schedules for this new community are not fully developed yet, and so building completion dates will be very flexible until we get moving full speed.
Also, we like to reward those who are willing to take a chance on a new home without having seen it completed first.
So what’s the early-bird pricing? Here you go:
- Bristol Court: $ 309,900
- Windsor Court: $ 339,900
- Stratford: $ 364,900
- Grandview: $ 369,900
- Bristol Court w/Loft: $ 354,900
- Windsor Court w/Loft: $ 384,900
- Stratford w/Loft: $ 409,900
- Grandview w/Loft: $ 414,900
How do I reserve my home?
Just call 801-653-1291. One of our helpful sales agents will work with you to reserve your place in Tooele’s new 55+ community, Country View Villas.
Also, in the next few weeks, we’ll be setting up a temporary sales office on site, so keep an eye out for that. But till then, don’t hesitate to call. These first ten homes could sell out quickly.