Home Designs and Floor Plans
Here at Leisure Villas, we take great pride in constructing proven, attractive homes which promote a comfortable, flexible, and impressive living environment for today’s more active retirees, including those with more limited mobility. After having built and sold over 2000 new homes throughout Utah, we’ve learned a thing or two about what most folks are looking for when seeking out a more relaxed and carefree living opportunity.
All of our award-winning designs showcase rambler-style layouts, with wheelchair accessibility throughout the entire home. Also, our vaulted floor plans feature a two-car garage, and depending on the model, a sun room, a private patio, and two or three bedrooms depending on your personal preferences. In addition, all of our spacious designs allow for an additional bonus room option. This has the benefit of increasing your value and square footage by approximately 600 square feet.
Please take a moment to browse through our different floor plans, as well as some of the photos of recently built homes. If you have any questions regarding our floor plans, please feel free to give us a call today at: (801) 653-1291. We look forward to speaking with you!
Style, Beauty, Value
The current comfortable and spacious floorplans that we build today are the result of nearly twenty years of careful consideration and endless tweaking. We’ve come a long way from our humble beginnings. When you visit one of our 55+ communities, you’ll be pleased to find a home that simply makes sense!
Not only are these homes sized for your lifestyle, but they are finished with the quality that you’ve come to expect. While some people have concerns over attached homes, and lets face it, a lot of today’s patio homes do seem pretty dull and uninspired, our homes are anything but. We understand that you’ve spent the vast majority of your life working hard and that your expectations are high.
If you’re like most of our homeowners, you want the following:
- Quality construction and an appropriately sized home. Who wants to heat areas that aren’t being lived in?
- No stairs, because who wants to walk up and down stairs to do laundry?
- A maintenance-free exterior, so that you can lock the door and leave for a week or several months without worrying about the condition of your home.
- You want to live in a community with folk of similar age with similar interests. Our large clubhouse provides lots of opportunities to make new friends and recreate.
That’s why we do what we do. We know that the majority of houses on the market today are not built for your lifestyle. We do know and understand the lifestyle that you are seeking, and that’s why we build for you and why we are the largest builder of senior communities along the Wasatch Front.
Part of building what you value most includes things like:
- Quartz Countertops- Installed as standard in all of our kitchens. This is generally a big upgrade for most other builders.
- Two-Toned Paint- Because one-tone paint is for starter homes, and you are not a starter home buyer.
- Open Floorplans- The range of square footages we offer in our designs is appropriate to creating a comfortable and efficient living space for two, while still being able to accommodate large numbers of guests. With our vaulted ceilings and open floorplans, your home will not just feel comfortable, but it will feel luxurious and grand.
- Kitchens- If you’ve got kids and grandkids, chances are you’re no stranger to entertaining dinner parties or other get-togethers. Our kitchens are sized for entertaining. So go ahead, bring your family over, or invite your neighbors to dinner. You’ve got the room.
Finding all the right words to describe everything you will value here is difficult. In the end, you really do owe it to yourself to visit one of our new communities for active adults. You may not realize it yet, but it’s time to start living the lifestyle you’ve been working for and dreaming of! Contact our office in Lehi, UT to view one of our senior living communities today!