About Us at Leisure Villas: Utah’s 55+ Experts
Since we’ve been working with folks just like you for nearly twenty years, we feel like we know you pretty well. So let’s take a minute and help you learn more about who we are.
About Our Promise
Nobody likes surprises… unless they’re good ones. We attribute our near-perfect customer satisfaction to our “no surprise” policy. The only surprise you should have is how easy and fun it is to move into your new home.
We Specialize in Creating Beautiful, Welcoming, and Long-Lasting 55+ Communities
We are Northern Utah’s largest builder of carefree 55+ communities. That’s all we build, communities restricted to folks 55 and better. You benefit by enjoying communities, amenities, and home designs which have been refined and fine-tuned over the last two decades of constructing numerous similar projects all along the Wasatch Front and from across the United States.
Our communities are made up of privately owned homes and are not assisted or long-term care facilities.
We Live in Utah
Some builders live out of state, and once a project is finished, they leave. Not so with us! Leisure Villas is a second-generation Utah family business. Our roots trace back to 1990, when we first started building single family homes. Ten years later, we recognized the need for a housing product geared to the specific needs and desires of retirees, which wasn’t being met properly in this market. Thus, Leisure Villas was born, and has been growing and serving Wasatch front Utah communities by providing quality housing options for folks who are retired or near retiring, and who wish to enjoy an active social lifestyle.
We Are Single-Level Living Specialists
Over the last two decades we have developed many 55+ communities from North Logan to Springville totaling over 2,000 homes:
- The Villas At Waters Edge in Vineyard (NOW SELLING)
- Midas Creek Villas in Herriman (NOW SELLING)
- The Villas At Legacy Farms in Saratoga (NOW SELLING)
- Cherry Springs Villas in North Ogden (NOW SELLING)
- Country Estate Villas in Tooele (NOW SELLING)
- Midas-Country View (sold out)
- Valley Vu Villas in West Valley (sold out)
- Hunter Villas in Hunter (sold out)
- Jordan Villas in West Jordan (sold out)
- Meadow Park Villas in Lehi (sold out)
- Country Park Villas in South Jordan (sold out)
- Willow Park Villas in Lehi (sold out)
- Springbrook Villas in Springville (sold out)
- Towne Center Villas in North Logan (sold out)
- Sunset Park Villas in Syracuse (sold out)
- Bridlewood Villas in West Jordan (sold out)
- Strawberry Creek Villas in Pleasant Grove (sold out)
- Pioneer Crossing Villas in Lehi (sold out)
We Know What Utah Seniors Want
If you are like most Utah seniors, you want a nice location near family and friends. You want a striking, impressive home that makes a positive statement — something that is fun, exciting, and different. You want the convenience of no steps, the chance to mingle with new friends, and a safe and secure environment.
These things are great, but you also want more time to enjoy them all. At a Leisure Villas community, we strive to create this carefree environment for you. When you move here, you can get rid of that lawnmower once and for all. You can say goodbye to your snow shoveling days. Even the exterior of your windows will get washed at least twice a year, since all the exterior maintenance of your home and community is taken care of for you, leaving you quality time for the things you enjoy most.